It's No 8, just ahead of Michael Jackson's Bad
Surely by now everyone in the country has a copy of Adele's album, 21? It seems not as since her BRITs performance, album sales have now topped the four million mark. 21 is back at the top of the album charts and has been there for a fitting 21 non-consecutive weeks.
Adele is cementing her place in music history as the singer-songwriter overtakes Michael Jackson's album Bad in the UK's best selling albums of all time list. Congratulations Adele...
The Grammy and BRIT Award winner recently teased us by saying she planned to take a five year break to focus on her relationship. However, we were relieved to hear that she was bluffing and will be recording new material this month.
Adele has vowed "never write a breakup record again", so her next album will be full of happier songs. With the massive global success of 21, will Adele feel the pressure?
Check out the Top 10 best selling albums of all time below. Which do you have?
1. Greatest Hits - Queen (5,863,000)
2. Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band – The Beatles (5,044,000)
3. Gold: Greatest Hits – ABBA (4,989,000)
4. What's The Story Morning Glory – Oasis (4,517,000)
5. Thriller - Michael Jackson (4,248,000)
6. Brothers In Arms - Dire Straits (4,152,000)
7. The Dark Side Of The Moon - Pink Floyd (4,114,000)
8. 21 – Adele (4,020,000)
9. Bad - Michael Jackson (3,959,000)
10. Greatest Hits II – Queen (3,887,000)
List compiled by The Official Charts Company